1. Privacy: This policy explains how we process information about those who visit and/or use this Site. If you are, or if you become a member of our COMPANY, we shall use your information as noted herein and possibly in additional ways. Further information may be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com.
2. Web Site Data Collection: We automatically collect some information when you visit the Site because your IP address needs to be recognised by the server. We may use this information to analyse how different parts of our Site are used. In addition, the information you submit through the membership application forms, as available on this Site, will be kept on a secure server database, meaning that no one other than COMPANY, computer repair technicians and/or any other herein noted subcontractors will be provided same. PLEASE NOTE that the information you provide via the membership application forms, are being provided via an "unsecured" basis or via a "secured" basis (SSL Secured 128 bit).
3. Use of Your Personal Data: Any Personal Data submitted by you to this Site will be used for the following purposes only. We will only collect and retain Personal Data to the extent that it is strictly necessary for our purposes.
Referrals and disclosure to computer repair technicians;
Mailings, electronic or landbased, that are related to your membership and/or the services we provide;
In order to comply with any applicable laws and/or requests under legal process;
Production of Site statistical reports and/or COMPANY related marketing materials;
Disclosure of Your Personal Data: Personal Data which we collect about you when you visit and/or use this Site will be disclosed only to the following types of persons
Computer repair technicians.
4. COMPANY uses several referral agencies who use tracking software, which is embedded into our own website coding, to track visitors they have referred to our Site. The information these external companies receive are as follows: The URL of the website from which you came to our Site, the time and date the membership application form was submitted, any reference numbers, the IP address of the individual submitting the membership application form. These other companies are part of our own referral system and are paid by us, therefore nothing they do affects your membership in any way and they DO NOT receive personal details about your membership or about the individual submitting the membership application form.
COMPANY does not pass your details on to any other organisation other than those directly involved in the processing and/or provisioning of the services subscribed to which includes, but is not limited to computer repair technicians, membership processing staff, subcontractors, and all their representatives.
5. Data Access & Corrections: Upon receipt of your written request, we will disclose to you your Personal Data held by us, we shall correct or delete inaccurate details, and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. We regularly delete data which is no longer required.
6. Trans-Border Data Transfers: As the internet is made up of a large variety of international connections and if you are visiting this Site from outside the United States the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting the Site and communicating electronically with us you consent to these transfers.